Part 2 of 3
Live life more naturally all day every day with Essential Oils. These pure, versatile oils can be used in a diffuser, topically or as effective alternatives to the chemical additives found in many everyday products. Discover what it means to make life easier through these natural yet effective solutions.
Here are some ways to use essential oils during the afternoon:
- Stressful day at the office? Diffuse Lemon Essential Oil at your desk or at home to help enhance your mood and relax your mind.
- Quick clean ups during the day at your desk or your home call for 8 drops of No. 1 Protective Blend or Eucalyptus Essential Oil. Add to a small spray bottle of water, shake, spritz, and clean naturally.
- Soothe chapped skin while on the run. Just add 4 drops of Lavender Essential Oil mixed with an ounce of Fractionated Coconut and Aloe Carrier Oil. Keep in your own personal blending bottle to condition dry skin anywhere.
- An afternoon slump at the office calls for an uplifting break. Combine 2 drops of Lemon Essential Oil, 2 drops of Peppermint Essential Oil and a teaspoon of carrier oil. Rub your hands together and inhale, then rub on the back of your neck. It’s a natural way to help improve memory and alertness.
- Time out at the gym means it’s time to refresh your equipment. Add a few drops of Peppermint Essential Oil to your gym bag. Once a week, wipe down your equipment with a small spray bottle containing 8 drops of 1 Protective Blend mixed with water.
- After a workout, a massage with Lavender Essential Oil is a great way to support muscle and joint well-being.
- DiffusePeppermint Essential Oil in your children’s room while they finish their homework to help improve memory and alertness.
Take care of your household and make your home a peaceful haven. Shop