Part 3 of 3
Are you a night person? Whether you need help winding down or help to sleep more soundly, read on. Live life more naturally, all day, every day, with Essential Oils. Discover what it means to make life easier through these natural yet effective solutions.
Here are some ways to use essential oils during the evening:
- Diffuse Lavender Essential Oil in your bedroom Serenity Diffuser to help you wind down after a long day.
- 6-8 drops of Eucalyptus Essential Oil added to your bath water makes for a well-deserved, therapeutic soak at the end of the day.
- Hydrate dry skin over night with 3 drops of Lavender Essential Oil added to 1 teaspoonFractionated Coconut and Aloe Carrier Oil.
- Soothe and cool dry feet at the end of the day by adding 3 drops of Peppermint Essential Oil to 1 teaspoon Sweet Almond and Aloe Carrier Oil. Massage into feet. Put light cotton socks on. Retire.
The carrier oils mentioned above, are the only oils on the market that contain aloe vera, providing Glyconutrients to your skin for enhanced conditioning and hydration. Our essential oils are:
- Free of solvents, synthetics and preservatives
- Not tested on animals
- Compliant with IRFA standards
Take care of you, and turn your home into a sanctuary. Shop Now